The NOA Board believes there is a demand for those involved in the system who would like to stay connected and periodically updated on key developments. This membership option is dedicated to preserve, promote, and provide future generations with the memory of the authentic McDonald’s culture & the 3-Legged Stool. We have past and recent Owner Retiree’s who have volunteered to help lead an EverGreen Steering Committee to discuss:
- Most relevant communications to keep connected with each other as well as all major developments.
- Who would help further define the mission above and determine other priorities, possible programs and useful communications.
- Identifying those EverGreens who might be willing to (within reason) volunteer their time to be of service to others, including:
- Regional or national reunions
- Providing guidance and counsel to the NOA Board
- Mentoring to help new or smaller Owner/Operators
- Individualized Owner “case work” mentoring services
- Speaking/training support